Soup Name: Turkey Bone Sour Vegetable Soup
Here is the turkey version using even fewer ingredients. It’s just as tasty!
1 leftover turkey bones (some meat left on the bones is preferable)
1 package preserved mustard greens
white vinegar, white pepper, and salt to taste
How do I prepare it?
- Boil your soup water and put in the turkey bones
- Boil for one hour
- Rinse the preserved mustard greens briefly in water and chop into smaller pieces
- 10 minutes before serving the soup, put the preserved mustard greens in and boil for a few minutes longer
- Add vinegar, pepper and salt to taste (we like ours extra sour)
- This soup is extremely easy to make and tasty
- It is also great for children who don’t mind the sour taste of the preserved mustard greens