Dish Name: Macaroni with Fish and Lobster Balls in Fish Broth
What Ingredients are required?
Serve 4-5 people
1 L any soup base in the soup repetoire (use the less herbal ones)
20 “balls” of any type of fish, beef, lobster balls
3 cups of any type of noodles or macaroni
How do I prepare it?
- Boil your water to cook either macaroni or noodles
- Add 1 tsp of salt
- Add in macaroni and noodles and boil until soft (or desired softness)
- Rinse under cool water and set aside
- After your soup is boiled, take about 1L and put in a separate pot
- Add all the balls and boil on high heat for 10 mins
- Add macaroni or noodles to a bowl and scoop out as much soup and balls as desired
- Serve and enjoy!
- This soup serves as a great base for noodles or macaroni
- It is very low in fat
- A neutral soup that is ideal for the whole family
- All the ingredients can be consumed
- Be careful of bones on the fish fillet if eating as a meal
- The “balls” are usually salty in nature, so be sure to taste the soup first before adding salt