This is a great hot “sweet”, otherwise known as a dessert that is said to help with the complexion and smoothness of your skin. I especially like the gingko bilobas and the texture of the dried bean curd. It’s a very common Chinese dessert and is super easy to make.
How do I prepare it?
- Start boiling water
- Wash dried bean curd in warm water, break up into large pieces to fit into pot
- Wash gingko biloba
- When water boils, add gingko bilobas and rock sugar (as much or as little as desired)
- (Optional egg) – crack whole into water
- Boil for 30 minutes and serve!
- Excellent for nourishing the skin and complexion
- Great source of protein
- People with gout should eat with caution
- Eat gingko bilobas in moderation as too much is poisonous