Soup Name: Seabed Coconut with Carrot and Corn Soup
Very ideal soup for children. It helps eliminate a bit of heatiness and is very nourishing for the body. This soup is sweet to taste and because it uses pork shank, it has virtually no fat or oil in the soup.
How do I prepare it?
- Begin boiling your soup water
- Blanch the pork in a separate pot of boiling water
- Wash the seabed coconut
- Chop carrots and corn
- Add all the ingredients to boiling water
- Boil for at least 2 hours
- This neutral soup is ideal for all drinkers (even children)
- It will help relieve mild heatiness
- You must boil for at least 2 hours in order for all the flavour to come out