Soup Name: Red Dates Tea
Traditional Chinese Name: 红枣茶 (Hóng zǎo chá)
Amount serves: 1 cup for 1 person (you!)
What Ingredients are required?
6 dried red dates, sliced
1 cup of boiling water
How do I prepare it?
- Slice your red dates thinly
- Add to a mug and add boiling water
- Steep for 2 minutes. It will get sweeter over time as the tea steeps further.
- Helps rejuvenate the body after a period and restore blood loss
- Excellent for maintaining healthy blood pressure
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- Make sure you remove the seeds of dried red dates as the seeds are known to create “fire” in the body