Soup Name: Easy Cream of Corn and Egg Drop Soup
Traditional Chinese Name: 玉米湯 (yù mǐ tāng)
This is one of the easiest soups to make and the ingredients are easy to find and pending your creativity, you can make it hearty and tasty for your kids. My dad used to make this all the time and I still love it!
What Ingredients are required?
1/4 pound of ground meat (pork or chicken)
1 cup of frozen vegetables (peas, corn, carrots)
How do I prepare it?
- Boil water with can of creamed corn
- In a separate bowl, crack open and scramble chicken eggs
- Add additional ingredients as necessary
- When boiling, slowly stream in scrambled eggs while stirring soup
- Boil for another 5 minutes
- Extremely easy to make and diversify
- Neutral soup ideal for anyone’s consumption
- I normally don’t recommend using corn starch as a thickener, it serves no real purpose other than to thicken