Soup Name: Blue Dates Water
Traditional Chinese Name: 藍枣水(lán zǎo shuǐ)
An easy to make drink that is healing in nature. It helps blood circulation and improve moisture to the body and air to the lungs. It is commonly used for headaches, dizziness and fatigue. Sweet and slightly tangy, it is easy to make and requires minimal ingredients.
What Ingredients are required?
Per serving (1 cup):
How do I prepare it?
- Soak and rinse ingredients in warm water
- Start water boiling and once boiling, add ingredients
- Boil covered for an hour
- Serve and enjoy!
- Excellent warming drink for cold days
- Good to increase blood circulation and blood flow
- Ideal for conditions of headaches, migraines, dizziness and fatigue
- If using red dates, be sure to pit them first (remove seeds)
- Not ideal for women who are menstruating as blood circulation may increase blood flow